Cast, Crew, Production Team
- Production Meetings will take place virtually or masked and distanced.
- Auditions will take place virtually.
- Callbacks will take place in person, masked, and distanced.
- The first week of rehearsal will be virtual.
- The second week of rehearsal will be masked, with no physical contact.
- The third week of rehearsal will be masked, with the addition of necessary physical contact.
- There will be no kissing or shared oral props.
- Hands will be washed on breaks, or after consuming food and beverage or smoking/vaping.
- Smoking and vaping will be done outside 10 feet from the door.
- Clear Masks will be fitted for use during the performances.
- If any member of the production comes into contact with Covid-19, please notify your board liaison immediately.
- Hospital-grade Sanitization will take place nightly.
- At this time, we are limiting new volunteers. Please contact us if interested and we will let you know when opportunities become available.
- Remain masked at all times and use hand sanitizer after accepting payments or providing aid to the access of digital programs.
- Agree to wear face coverings while in the space. Face covering shall remain covering nose and mouth.
- Concessions will not be for sale and food and beverage are currently prohibited.
- Seating is reserved and two seats will be generated between each party. If your party wishes to sit together but pay separately, please contact the Box Office.
- The house will be sanitized before and after each production.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact the Box Office.